What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator from CookiePolicyGenerator.com.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site and also to ensure we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we refer you to third-party sites it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually go to these other sites to create an account or make a purchase. As such, this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it helps us to accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and third-party referral practices.
- We include, or offer, third party products, or services, on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent cookie policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to our Cookies Policy
If we decide to change our cookies policy, we will update the Cookies Policy modification date below.
This policy was last modified on 9/4/2020
Hopefully this has clarified things for you and, as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure about it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us as follows:
PO Box 703
Dania Beach, Florida 33004